Version 1.2 last updated on the 06.08.2018.
In this Policy references to "we", "us" and "our" shall mean any company in the Max Ent. Limited group of companies. References to "you" and "your" shall refer the person using our Website(s) and providing personal information to us.
This document describes the type of information used, the purposes and practices of managing your information. By submitting your data and using our site, you consent to the use of your personal information as outlined in this section.
If you have any questions on how your personal information is treated or require further clarification you are welcome to contact us on [email protected]. We will do our best to process all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
01. Minor Protection
02. Personal Information Correction
What Information we Collect
05. Use of Your Personal Inforation
Your Choice - Direct Marketing
06. Sharing Your Personal Information
07. International Transfer
08. Legal Responsibility & Protection of Your Personal Data
09. Access to your Personal Information & Change Requests
10. Retention on your Personal Information
11 The policy Agreement
1. MINOR PROTECTION
The services provided by BETAT Casino are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with personal information represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.^ back to top
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Your information is processed to make it possible for us to provide our Services to you, according to legal or regulatory obligations and where it is in our legitimate interests to do so.
Personal data is collected for periods no longer than necessary when:
- Visiting our site
- Registering an account with us
- Using your account and transacting with us (i.e. depositing, withdrawing or placing bets
- Contacting us via email, phone, or live support.
- Where required for security and responsible gaming reasons, we may append the information that you provide us with data received or gathered from third-party sources (e.g. social media and networking sites). Examples include information published on the internet about, or by, you.
What information we collect
We will seek confirmation of your consent for the use of your private information and will do so with no prejudice to your rights, freedoms, and interests. There is no obligation to share your information with us, but failure to do so may result in being unable to make full use of our Product.
The personal information we will collect may include:
- Any information that you provide when registering an account
- Your betting history
- Your customer account transaction history, including card, bank or online payment provider details
- Any communication made through any of the available communication channels of BETAT Casino, including contacts made via chat, email, and phone
- Details about your participation in competitions offered through our channels, including but not limited to Tournaments or Races
- Survey participation or other service assessments we may carry out from time to time
- Information of any personal preferences
- Information linked to the use and management of your casino account, such as system logs of effected account settings changes, login, IP and location data.
We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or any other website. You can update your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please consult the "Help" section of your browser for instructions on how to do so correctly. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.^ back to top
reCaptcha is a free service from Google that helps protect our websites from spam and abuse by keeping automated software out of our website. It does that by collecting personal information about users, to determine whether they’re humans and not spam bots.
reCaptcha checks to see if the computer or mobile devices has a Google cookie placed on it. A reCaptcha-specific cookie gets placed on the users’s browser and a complete snapshot of the user’s browser is captured.
Browser and user information collected includes:
- All cookies places by Google in the last 6 months
- CSS information
- The language/date
- Installed plug-ins
5. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is used to optimize the delivery of our services and to:
- Allow you to register, access and manage your customer account
- Accept, manage bets and payment transactions
- Process any requests for information made via our website, or support through email, chat and/or phone
- Undertake all steps required to ensure security and identify the appropriate verification checks
- Monitor and improve the level of our services and improve customer satisfaction
- Track game, bonus and payment preferences and better cater to individual needs either through the creation of targeted offers or customized loyalty packs
- Analyse customer trends and better market our services or products by communicating information about available promotional offers
- Notify you about available promotions after receiving your consent
- Send you updates on changes made to our software and/or services
- Support any of the intended purposes stated explicitly at the time at which you provided your personal information
- Ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory responsibilities
- Monitor and review transactions to identify illegal or irregular gaming activities such as fraud and money laundering.
Your Choice- Direct Marketing
If you are opted in to receiving notifications, from time to time we may send you promotional notifications regarding our products or services that you may find interesting. You can change your marketing preferences at any point by following the “My Account" section on our site or by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" feature included on the bottom of our communications.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data may be shared with any of the following Recipients:
- Employees of BETAT Casino or any other company within the Max Ent. Limited group who require access to such informationv
- Third party providers offering services to the Company to allow or enable us to provide you with gambling services, including by way of example, game providers (e.g. Netent, Microgaming), payment processors and data verifiers
- To any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing BETAT Casino and its processes;
- To business partners and any potential purchasers or investors
- To relevant authorities and regulatory bodies.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
BETAT Casino and its service providers may be required to transfer your personal information from one country to another. This includes any destination within the European Union (EU), European Free Trade Association (EFTA) regions, as well as outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).^ back to top
8. LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY & PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We understand that in collecting and processing your personal information we are bound by strict legal provisions of data protection.
To protect and safeguard all personal information that falls under our control we have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures covering practices of improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Given that the internet is a global environment requiring transmission of data, Max Ent. Limited cannot fully guarantee the security of all information that you share online. By accepting this agreement, you confirm that you understand the security risks of providing personal information over the internet and will not hold us liable for security breaches that are not the result of failure from our end to provide the sufficient technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR.^ back to top
9. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION & CHANGE REQUESTS
Please keep in mind that to comply with regulatory requirements, the information we hold about you needs to be up-to-date at all times.
You may update information on our site from "My Account" or by getting in touch with one of our Live Chat agents via chat or email on [email protected] . When it comes to requests relating to your personal information, you are also welcome to get in touch with us at any point if you wish to:
- Access part of any personal information held by us and/ or request of personal information in a machine-readable format, such as .csv or .pdf for the maximum period stipulated by regulatory laws applicable to your account
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have stored about you
- Request further clarification as to our use of your personal information
- Request the exclusion of your data for marketing purposes
10. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Both you and BETAT Casino have the right to close your player account at any point. After closing your account, your personal information is stored for as long as required by law and data will only be used if required by competent authorities.
When there is no need to process your personal information further, we will delete it. Legally, we may be required to keep personal information for a shorter or longer period depending on the purpose of use.^ back to top
11. THE POLICY AGREEMENT
This Policy forms an agreement between you and the Max Ent. Limited group of companies. In response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation, we may periodically modify or amend this, so we recommend that you visit this space regularly.
In the event of modifications to the present text, the Version and Date information displayed on top of this page will be updated, and where required, we will notify you and seek your consent where such notification relates to a new additional purpose for processing.^ back to top